Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So much!

So, as you know I went to visit my friend last week. Before I had been scrapbooking just point and click. Not really with any format. With my paper scraping that I had done, I had a book with "recipes" in it. You know, it told you how many solid or patterned papers to use, what sizes to cut the paper to. I loved it. But thanks to islandmom, I have found layered templates. You can find them online for a small price. Some even do mini albums, for like a vacation. Or like this one for summer 2008. I am now even more in love with digi scraping. I really like delete. With paper scrapbooking you can't delete the paper because you don't like how it looks. Ah, I love it! So, here are a couple of pages that I did since my last post. All using the wonderful templates!
This is a 2 page template, so it is 12x24 inches in photoshop elements.

This is a 12x12 inch template.

No comments: