Friday, September 5, 2008

coffee

I know, you know I don't drink coffee. In fact I don't even like the smell of it. But, being an Army Wife (the show is great, just not completely real) we do fun things. Once a month the officer's spouses (usually wives, but we cannot forget that there are women in the army) get together for a "coffee." It is called that because way back when the ladies would gather and drink coffee. Now we get together and do a number of things. The main thing is to discuss what is going on in the unit. I went to my first one with our new unit. It was a ton of fun. Well, the leader always takes a picture of the group each month. She sent it out, and this is what I did with it. Enjoy!


I used IndianSummer and I love, love, love it! I love all of the rich colors in it. I didn't use a whole lot of the colors, but it is so fun.

No comments: