Thursday, September 25, 2008

halloween 2006

Yes, I am still doing baby book for baby boy... a few years late. Here is the halloween from 2006, his first. I love when I can do one layout and it can be for 2 things. YAY! I am just a few years behind on some hollidays. I am all caught up on Christmas, so that has to count for something. Super ready for this baby book to be over, I get teary eyed when I see how little he used to be. Now he is growing up on me. Potty training and using big sentences. I think this is why people keep having kids. They remember the little guys. But, with a hubby that is going to be gone for a looooong time, another baby just isn't a good idea. I will have to live through photos.

1 comment:

islandmom said...

You are the scrapping queen!!! Look at you go!!! I enjoyed your layouts tonight!

Have you made any brownies yet?