Monday, September 8, 2008

hard drive

So, that is it. The hard drive died! But, I am so lucky to have a brother that is super good at computers. I can play on one, scrapbook, shop, but I can't ever figure out what is wrong with it! Why was it running slow? I just don't know. But, he came over and turned it off and back on. A message, "hard drive failure is imminent." hello! I should have read, but I just kept pushing F2. So, today we went to best buy and got a new hard drive. My wonderful brother put it in and set up the basic things on the computer for me. Now I am waiting to download photoshop elements again!! Thank goodness for external hard drives, I didn't loose anything.

On another note my friend has a new font in studio fontologie. It is called Doodle Dance, and it is on sale! I personally love this font, it is super cute and fun. I can't wait to get my computer up to where it was pre-hard drive failure and use it!! I think I will use it to make a new header for the blog. Back to the reinstalling of programs!

No comments: