Monday, August 11, 2008

This just in

So, today in my mailbox was my apron pattern. I am super excited. Let me tell you. I am doing laundry today, so my fabric that I bought on Saturday is getting washed. It is not going fast enough. I also can't wait for dd and ds to go to bed so I can sew, sew, sew. The pattern is super sturdy, not at all tissue paper, sturdy white paper. The instructions look fantastic too. I am thinking this is going to work out nicely! No pictures, but I am supper excited. Oh, with my pattern came a little business card, the lady who made the pattern has her own website and blog. Oh, I figured out how to do that, I was wondering how people made the hyperlink the word and not the link. Yay me! Alright, back to the daily grind... Just FYI, I love my hardwood floors that cover my house, I just hate sweeping and moping. It is nice with little munchkins who spill a lot!

No comments: