Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Super exciting

So, growing up I had a fantastic Young Women's leader. I always wanted to grow up and be like her. In fact my hubby and her hubby have the same first name! Even better. 7 years later I am visiting in my hometown with some friends from back then. I find out that this YW leader is into digi scraping! So I find her blog and she has a handy little thing at the top that says email me. I do just that. Someone to talk and learn about digi scraping from. She is good. Better yet, she makes her own fonts! Check them out here. They are super fun and adorable. It gets better, inthe next week I get to go to her house with my munchkins so they can play with her munchkins and learn more about this new love of mine, digi scraping.

BTW, my free trial with Adobe Photoshop Elements ended. So, I did what any person in my situation would do, I bought it. Yep $100 later I now have it forever! Or until they come out with a new version, which will probably be tomorrow. I will be posting some pages soon. That apron took some of my time and then life got a little busy for a few days. But, be prepared for some school day inspired stuff. DD is going to kindergarten next week!!!!!

2 comments:

islandmom said...

You are soooo SWEET!! It will be fun to get together and scrap!

Must you remind me how old I am with the whole "7 years ago"!?!? It does not feel that long ago...and you are not old enough to have kids...hahaha!

Sarah said...

Well, I graduated 7 years ago... So it was longer?!