Wednesday, August 20, 2008

finished.

That is the word for me today. I have finished my super cute apron! YAY! We had company from Thursday-Monday and I was not able to get sewing done. But, now everything is finished and I am happy. I love, love, love this pattern. It was easy to follow and easy to use. I have had sewing ambitions before and they never turn out so well. This one was above and beyond. I am thinking maybe Christmas or Birthday gifts for my sisters-in-law. Here are a couple of pictures I took of it, and I will have dh take some pictures of me wearing it tonight when we are home. Enjoy!

So they aren't the best photos, but with 2 kids and a dog inside due to the rain outside, this is the best I managed! I am trying to think of something to cook so I can wear it!

7 comments:

Kaja said...

those are so so so cute! i might just have to get that pattern now...

Sarah said...

It is just one, reversible... YAY!

Kaja said...

oh my heck - even better! that's amazing..

Sarah said...

It is so wonderful! I love my apron.

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

I LOVE it! That is soooo cute!!!

Chelsea F. said...

Very cute! I love digital scrapbooking too, although my pages don't look half as great as yours.

Anna said...

I want you to know that I DID notice that you might make these for your sister in laws, and I may just hold you to that! I love the aprons---I think it is because they are seductive. Since an apron is essentially a grown up body bib, it is a pretty amazing feat to make one seductive.

So...of course I want one.
Great Blog!