Thursday, February 19, 2009

paper {don't tell my computer}

Sometimes I think I miss paper scrapbooking. Then I do a project that involves glue, paper and ribbon. I then remember why I love digi scrapping. It is not a whole process of getting 5 million things out for one project and taking over the dining room table. But, sometimes I need to be away from the computer screen.... I guess I will have to just get the stuff out and take over. But, I really enjoyed having my best friend from high school over last night. We got out my cricut and cut our little hearts out. I knew I had a few things I had wanted to do (some since October!) so I left it all out. Good thing dh stayed at work last night (and the night before, but that is a different story!).

This was supposed to be done before V-Day, but I just didn't do it... Oh well. The supplies
Finished product!

Half way through the frames Rachel called me. Then she and Olivia came over half way through my next project.
I got this great idea. And made some of my own changes... What do you think?



Rachel made one for Olivia.... Here is all three... Enjoy!


Sorry it is sideways, I can't get my computer figured out just this moment.... Once I get it fixed I will post a new photo.



2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the name boards. Did you hodge podge over the top of the paper? Also how did you do the letters. They look great.

You're such an over achiever! Next thing we know you'll have another blog where you'll sell all of your great crafty things. :) Don't worry I'd be one of your first customers. Hugs, A

Anna said...

Very cool! I am pretty impressed. I especially like your Valentine's day "Love."