Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I can't even belive it

It is already the 7th of January and I have not taken ONE picture this year! I need to get the camera out. The month of December I had over 300 photos... Oh yeah, if you look on my side bar, there is blinky for this website. So worth visiting. I also feel kinda special because my very own digi scrapbook teacher is one of the two impressive women running it. I will be back with some scrap pages soon. I just bought this album from Janet Phillips for my 2008 year in review. I just can't wait to do it!

1 comment:

islandmom said...

Thanks for the plug! :) I am trying to do project 365...so I have photos...but ask me when the last time was I downloaded from my camera...yeah all those photos on my blog..actually still on my camera..hahaha! :)