Saturday, January 17, 2009

i <3 photoshop

Can I just say that I love photoshop? Seriously, I have been super jealous of people who have beautiful photos with color so rich.... I always wondered how their camera took such amazing photos. Since becoming addicted to digi scrapping I love taking photos. It is even more rewarding when I can get a picture from this:
Which is a great photo, we were super lucky to get to be in a film for goarmy.com. This is my little guy and the advertiser for the Army.... but to take this photo and make it so rich in color is amazing!This is after playing with the brightness and contrast and color.... I love It!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You are a master at photoshop and I am so jealous of all the things you are getting accomplished. I'm lucky to do anything these days that doesn't involve feeding a baby or changing a diaper. :)

PS- I got your message and have been trying to find a quiet moment to call you back so I can actually talk without Carter fighting for my attention. Be prepared, this week I will call! We have lots to catch up on. I hope all is well!

hugs, A

islandmom said...

You totally rocked that photo!!! WTG!!

RR said...

So when will I see you again? I have to make curtains for Olivia and hair things and then we need to do my sewing projects. What is your schedule like?