Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a little gift and an apron

With Christmas coming, I wanted to at least make a gift... I did for my sister-in-law. But I needed to do something else. So I made this tutu for my girlie. I also got her the Tinkerbell movie to go with it. It was so stinking easy! I love it. Just for fun I thought about posting the pic of DH wearing it around his neck, but decided better. Maybe one day if he teases me too much.... I have to have some retaliation! Enjoy!


Also, here is the apron I made earlier in the month in less than 24 hours from purchase of fabric to completed product! Go me! Ü

2 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

I love that apron wish we could have made one together!!

Kaja said...

I wish that I lived near you - I need a crafty buddy! I'm dying out here in nowhere land... Do you plan on staying put for a few more years? LOL!