Tuesday, October 7, 2008

way back

So, I am playing catch up with the last 6 or 7 years of life. What happens to time? Oh wait, time passed in the form of the two cutest kids ever! But, now with this wonderful thing of digi scrapping I can scrapbook for 3 or 4 minutes and leave it on the computer. Don't have to worry about cutting paper, cleaning up before 2 sets of messy hands can touch it, running out of anything! I love it.I am so grateful to islandmom for introducing me to templates, it really does make the scrapbooking go faster!


So, this is from when dd was about 5 months old. Her first Christmas. WOW, time has flown. I still remember when she was this little. The little guy with her is 4 months younger and weighs the same as her!

2 comments:

Kaja said...

i still can't believe how much hair she had as a baby - it boggles the mind! haha...

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

I love what you are doing....wish I had the patience to do it. AHHH someday