Tuesday, October 28, 2008

something on the side


So, I have finished 2 of the 3 aprons I am making. YAY! I am so excited for them. I will post pictures later.... I made this -
altered can for dd's teacher. It is a can (think soup, fruit) that has a pop top lid, I took my pampered chef can opener and opened it at the bottom so the pop top is still intact. Used whatever soup was in the can.... Washed the can out. Decorated the outside. Stuffed it with candy. Super glued bottom on. Tied ribbons on the pop top. Off to pick DD up from school! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I bet the teacher is going to be super disappointed at dinnertime when she is so excited for her Campbells soup and has to eat yucky candy instead. Eww, candy stinks!

psyche! cute idea!

Sarah said...

Anna, I love you.

islandmom said...

CUTE CUTE can!!! Thanks for hangin' with us at THE movie friday!!! :)